Community Call Alert 📣

Hey everyone!

Seeing how the previous community calls were a success, we have decided to meet regularly once a week.

Next call: Saturday the 15th, May at 13:00 hrs UTC.
Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours
Topic of discussion : Zettelkasten
Meeting spot: The audio channel under Chat Rooms.

Note:

• Follow the chat happening in #chat-space-for-calls (Discord Channel) for updates on any material for reading before the meet. You can also find summaries or notes of previous meetings.
    2021-05-15T13:00:00Z

Invite link for Discord

Have a great day/evening everyone!

Thanks @MAB941009 @Badjer @jerzen @sahanpm and @hannesfrank for the insightful session last week.

CC: @LLL @Pro_Users

Will you be attending the Community Call?

• Yes
  • I want to, but I can’t. Maybe a different timing?

0 voters

Great initiative ?
Would you may consider recording those calls for those of us who cannot attend live ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good point, I will find a way to share the recorded session :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Karthikk
Did you manage to record the last week’s session ? :slight_smile:
Thx
M.

Hey @mgris

I am sorry, I tried using loom but it was only able to capture either my mic or other’s mics, not together. I figured this only during the session, but I have planned for an alternative. I will be using another PC to just record the session, and that should work just fine. I will make sure to share the coming week’s session with everyone that way.

I feel bad that I let the users down :frowning: Sorry again. Totally on me, I should have tested it out beforehand.

Karthikk

No worries ! Thx anyhow

We were able to record the last session and will be sharing it with everyone soon though :slight_smile:

1 Like