Flashcards with a ::? become forward&backward

Hello,

I used Remnote on the old site. There, everytime I wanted the flashcard to be forward only I wrote:
“Question?::answer”
“question?::answer”
“question::answer”
(Admin explained this well here: https://forum.remnote.io/t/how-do-i-generate-cards-in-only-a-single-direction/782)

Now I haven noticed after a long study session on the new site that all the flashcards I wrote using this method has become Forward&Backward. So I had to manually change all of those.

I also started a new document to see if there was anything wrong with the way I was writing my flashcards and apparantly there is no way to make the flashcards forward only, using ::? or ::

I would preffer the old method to manually changing each flashcard so I logged into the old site and the same thing is now happening there.

Can anyone help me change back to the old way?

you need to use >> nowadays instead of what you did; it also had confused me initially to so i asked remnote on twitter and they helped me out; and actually i also used to make flashcards exactly in the same way as you did but when i updated to the latest version, the forward only flashcards were preserved how they were; weird that you had to face that problem