Improve the writing experience when automatically sort is tagged

So I tagged a document with automatically sort and when I type a letter, my cursor instantly teleports away and sometimes it’s not on screen anymore. If I continue typing though, it’s on screen again, although some more teleporting might happen. So you easily lose track of the cursor because it’s jumping all over the place and sometimes it’s not on screen anymore. I find automatic sorting useful because I repeat formulations of question a lot and having them nearby makes editing a lot faster. It’s also useful when creating similarly formulated flashcards because they help me focus on keywords to recall the answer when reviewing and creating them is a lot faster because of copy paste. So my suggestions to improve the writing experience while you are in a rem with that tag is to have this active

when writing something, prevent the cursor from going out of sight and also make the cursor have a fixed position on screen during the teleporting, like at the hight of the first rem of a document All these changes should only be active though when you are within a rem with the automatically sort tag.

Related:

Wouldn’t call it a solution but I don’t use automatically sort on large documents anymore because I found a workaround that works even better than the powerup tag and guessing by the 0 votes, no one really needs this feature as well.

I agree writing/editing text can be awkward when using automatically sort. I’ve made a couple posts about this here (or in Github, not sure). For my workflow its not a huge issue, but would be nice to have this in the future (once other more important issues are taken care of).