Raw Export of Document (JSON) - option to export/import without scheduling information

Sharing feature in RemNote has some limitations. E.g., PDF annotation do not share the PDF itself and the highlights position. E.g. 2, if I import an article somebody shared making reference to a Rem (or including a Rem), and then the same person shares another document making reference (or including) that same Rem, and I also import this second article, that Rem will be duplicated in my database, and the two imported articles will not be backlinked.

For this case, and even for just managing our own database, especially large databases, or between databases (local or synced), it would be very nice to have the ability of, when exporting to RemNote (Raw export - JSON), or when importing from RemNote (Raw export - JSON), having the ability to choose to include or note scheduling information.

This way, I would be able to manage sets of cards or Rems (documents) between different databases, even parts of another person database, having the option to restart the scheduling history (just as if all cards were new or unseen cards).

(This is necessary for now, as we do not have a feature to “Forget” a card, as it is called in Anki, that is, the ability to turn the Rems/Documents set as new or unseen cards again, restarting the scheduling as it was new material. This has been requested in Quick-Setting to Reset Spaced Repetition History of a single Flashcard).