Release date for ios app?

waiting here to for a release on ios

Is there plans to develop an iOS app in the near future? I really like the app for my notes but I really prefer using my iPad to study on.

Hopefully we get one soon.

Using it as a PWA is okay but it’s slow and not optimized. I’ve been trying to use it but it’s super frustrating that I just go back to using it on the laptop

Would you please give us a rough estimate on how far your progress is on the IOs App? I would really like to stay with Remnote and I understand that you might not have the same resources as Obsidian or Roam - but please be more proactive with the community. It’s really frustrating only hoping for some progress and not seeing much over months. Maybe a roadmap would be good for the community. Not even with fixed dates but rough estimates like: short/long term/released with next update.

3 Likes

Also interested in an iOS app

The roadmap may be found in the documentation.

4 Likes

Thank you! That’s what I was looking for. Now we only need to know how “short term” is defined :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That is convincing! Thank you Hannes!

2 Likes

we need this app now!

3 Likes

At this point you must have a date. Please share. Tks

2 Likes

Please release an iOS app soon. This is the only thing obstructing a near perfect study flow.

4 Likes

I also think that RemNote for IOS would be a very huge deal and appreciated by all.

2 Likes

Hi, I read somewhere that there is a Test-Flight access to the iOS version (possibly only for paying members). I just signed up but still cannot find the code to enable it in Test-Flight. Any suggestions are appreciated.

2 Likes

I guess the test-flight version will be here “soon?” :rofl:

2 Likes

haha, you are on point Sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That is very good to know :laughing:

As a subscribing member, I’m happy to be part of test flight feedback group.

2 Likes

Bump up this trend to see any update coming on our ways.

5 Likes

As a pro user I have registered for the IoS beta…but not heard anything yet. Is it coming soon? It a real frustration not being able to use the app on an Ipad and Phone.

7 Likes

have you received the testlfight invite?

2 Likes