Release date for ios app?

That is convincing! Thank you Hannes!

2 Likes

we need this app now!

3 Likes

At this point you must have a date. Please share. Tks

2 Likes

Please release an iOS app soon. This is the only thing obstructing a near perfect study flow.

4 Likes

I also think that RemNote for IOS would be a very huge deal and appreciated by all.

2 Likes

Hi, I read somewhere that there is a Test-Flight access to the iOS version (possibly only for paying members). I just signed up but still cannot find the code to enable it in Test-Flight. Any suggestions are appreciated.

2 Likes

I guess the test-flight version will be here “soon?” :rofl:

2 Likes

haha, you are on point Sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That is very good to know :laughing:

As a subscribing member, I’m happy to be part of test flight feedback group.

2 Likes

Bump up this trend to see any update coming on our ways.

5 Likes

As a pro user I have registered for the IoS beta…but not heard anything yet. Is it coming soon? It a real frustration not being able to use the app on an Ipad and Phone.

7 Likes

have you received the testlfight invite?

2 Likes

no SO long so long . zsbd

2 Likes

Any news? Being left with no information feels much worse than having a late release date maybe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No release date yet, but we do have some updates on the new mobile app:

If you are interested please follow Martin’s twitter where he shares progress about the new editor and iOS app occasionally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Being informed (even without a date) is an act of empowerment.

5 Likes

have been waiting forever.

1 Like

I’m also still waiting… is there any TestFlight invite possible? As dev I also could report some feedback

1 Like

Same, this is really starting to get exhausting. I think I’m going to switch over to Hypernotes for the time being, maybe I’ll finally be able to try RemNote on my iPhone in another year…

3 Likes