RemNote 1.4 - the Redesign update is here for all Pro and Life-Long Learners!

Wow! I was very happy, but sad not to be able to test and give my feedback. I have been using the program for a long time and I never abandon it because it helps me too much with my studies. I just have to thank you for giving me an amazing experience (although I got past some anger with the 1.3.15 bugs). Do you know how long it will take to release the global version?

I still think it would be a good marketing strategy to give small images about the update. No doubt it would boost the spirit of the community that has not yet paid for the “life-time” version.

5 Likes

So dope, I’ve been checking in for this exact post daily for a while now. Gonna go check it out now! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This release if for all Pro users, not just the Life Long Learners :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a release forecast for everyone in the coming days?

1 Like

Hi! I checked out the beta (i have so many good things to say about it goodness) but I want to know where I can share my feedback? Also can I just use it :joy::joy: I kinda don’t want to go to the old UI after testing this one HAHA the old UI was great but this new one is just so smooth :relieved::relieved::relieved:

UPDATE: I’m just kidding i just read the top of the post <3 thanks so much for this!

2 Likes

Thanks for the team. This update make today a very good day. I will read this change log for the whole day.

6 Likes

Very good. Can the MAC app be downloaded now?

I’m a resident physician who has started to use RemNote a few months ago. I’m so excited for this update! I’ve literally been using remnote to study for my inservice and future board certifying exam. This is going to be a game changer. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to support you all and make this mainstream.

4 Likes

Wow! a milestone update. I have to say this post made my day! I’ve been waiting a long time for this. Wonderful work RemNote team. Thumb up!!

5 Likes

This update changed everything for me. Now RemNote is both pleasing to my eyes and smooth for my brain to work, boosting productivity to a whole new level. I now have more confidence to introduce RemNote to EVERYONE that I know.

5 Likes

Excuse me.
Does it mean that only all Pro and Life-Long Learners can update to 1.4 and that free users could just continue using 1.3 in the future?
Or, does it mean that everyone can update to 1.4 and that only all Pro and Life-Long Learners can enjoy all the functions?

1 Like

I think this update makes parts of the previous remnote learning material (youtube) inadequate/obsolete in some aspects : could you release a video for the new stuffs?

btw: I’ve been looking for the stuff that kinda annoyed me with remnote, and cannot find them. Great job team :wink:

1 Like

RemNote 1.4 has not been publicly released yet. The beta version (not more than this) was released for Pro users in advance. Soon a stable version will be lanched for all users, in which, of course, as it is by now, some features will be exclusive to paying members.

2 Likes

I previously put portal as the answer to my card, but the new version doesn’t allow that anymore?

I really want to subscribe you but I just need your app before.🥲🥲

Great News Guys! Remnote has helped me a lot to learn and consolidate information, so I was looking forward for this update to solve a lot of annoying bugs and improve the UX, and so far i can say I’m not disappointed. Congrats team!!

4 Likes

New redesign looks and feels great. The experience is much better then before. Amazing job! Can’t wait for the future of this app. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Replace the link with
windows https://download.remnote.io/RemNote+Setup+1.4.0-beta.exe
mac https://download.remnote.io/RemNote-1.4.2-beta.dmg
linux https://download.remnote.io/RemNote-1.4.0-beta.AppImage

6 Likes

Thanks for your reply.