Rendering Remote in Obsidian

In Obsidian you can integrate/render Dynalist or Worksflowy using:
[[iframe src=“https://dynalist.io/” style=“position:absolute; top:0; left:0; width:100%; border:none; height:100%;”]] whereby you should substitute < with [[ and > with ]]

Is there something similar possible for Remnote?

Should be exactly the same, just with a RemNote URL. There are already people embedding it into notion as well: Embedding RemNote in Notion

Well I tried it that, of course, but it did not work. It just renders an empty page. So I am wondering if another piece of code is necessary.

Wait, do you want to embed a RemNote rem in Obsidian? Or the other way round. I’m, confused.

I’m curious, what is your (intended) workflow?

I like to do my thinking in an outliner - so Remnote is ideal for that. but once I am done, I want to store my evergreen notes en ideas in Obsidian which is just plain MD. I can of course place the browser next to Obsidian, but if I can render the Remnote App inside Obsidian, it become easier to copy and paste as Obsidian allows multiple windows. one of them would be Remote.

1 Like

No, I don’t want to render a rem in obsidian, but I do want to render the app in obsidian.

Did you manage to get this working? I’ve also been struggling with the blank page issue when trying to integrate Remnote into Obsidian using iframes.

No. Did not get this to work.