Synchronize Google Calendar with Rem Notes dates

The possibility to add an event to Google Calendar through RemNote dates!

Voting for a bridge to link Google Calendar events with Remnote. I think this is very possible via API.

and Apple Calendar and Microsoft equivalent

2 Likes

+1

(ideally multi-platform of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

I would love to see such an implementation!

Two comments:

1. I don’t use Google Calendar, nor Microsoft or Apple. I use Nextcloud and sync it with CalDav - I would strongly vote for an integration of CalDav as this is used across so many devices.
  2. To add events to our calendars through RemNote might come in really handy for all of us who are working with projects, deadlines, etc. To see such things as an event in the calendar would be very neat.
1 Like

Why? What’s a use case?

2 Likes

An example of my everyday work: On Monday I have a hard deadline for a research paper. The comments and all the notes for that paper are stored in RemNote. I could now add a date ( with!!) to this deadline inside RemNote, yes. However, during this next week I also have many other appointments and meetings. Moreover, the deadline for the research paper is not the only one I have - for instance, there is student’s work to supervise. To have all dates, upcoming events, meetings, deadlines - in short: everything that matters in terms of it needing to be done or happening at a certain time - in one place would give me more overview, structure and would allow me to better plan into the future. And: Preferably, this ‘one place’ is my agenda :slight_smile: