Why aren't rems showing in search?

I’m a very new user who nevertheless took the plunge and paid for the Life-time Leaning Plan to help support development. However, several things are still just completely confounding me. The most frustrating one recently is that I do not understand why certain rems won’t show up when I search for them.

For example, here’s one that I’m dealing with this very minute. I created this tag the other day and have used it before as both a reference, as you can see at the bottom of the screenshot, and also as a tag, which shows in the portal underneath but isn’t in the screenshot. Yet, when I try to search for it now to tag others, it won’t show up at all no matter what I do! I’m using the desktop app at the moment and have forced a re-sync just to make sure everything is caught up, but the problem persists.

I haven’t even been using RemNote for a week, but this has happened many, many, many times with many other rems, causing me to mistakenly create several duplicates. It’s been driving me crazy because I’m still way too new to know if this is user error on my part or something else. Am I missing something here, or is this just completely broken?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-Sean

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Existing Rem not found, but later found