How to automatically click on these two positions

The text boxes were active in the old version, but now they are greyed out and have to be clicked with the mouse, so is there any way to auto-click them and make them active, because I add audio quite a lot and each time I add audio I need to click twice, which is quite annoying thanks!

1 Like

For now, those boxes will only be automatically clicked when using Shortcuts

Thanks for the info.

For now, you have to use 3rd party Automator to click those input box and button automatically.
I also hope someday they could be fully manipulated by just minimal control

The current automatic click method, you can use the keyboard Maestro software to automatically click, the operation is very simple, you only need to take a screenshot, through the software image recognition, and then set the coordinates according to the picture to complete the click operation.

Good. I’m using another simple method by found image click feature by one keystroke.

I have another question, do you know how to copy a card without the settings screen popping up automatically? Every time it pops up, I have to close it manually, which is especially annoying, and with the pop-up I can’t automate it, it gets stuck.

I recommend you to hide the popup temporarily by custom css

Can you tell me exactly how to do it, I don’t know much about CSS.

Someone told me this solution, but I tried it and it didn’t work.

The reason for the popup is that your text cursor is right next to the arrow when you paste it, which causes the popup to be shown. RemNote thinks that you want to preview your card when your text cursor is right next to the arrow.
Try to make a space before or after the arrow so that the popup is not triggered.

After some research, I concluded that It can’t be controlled by custom css because they are fully seperated from the customizable territory so in this case, you can use other stylus tools like cascadea(safari) stylus(chrome) somthings.
or if you can code javascript, use userscript(like tampermonkey, violentmonkey…) can be a solution.

Thank u every much, It’s really hard for me to program, I have to face this pop-up window first, and thanks again for your time.

You are welcome.
After install the stylus but don’t know how to do that, comment here.

Ok thank u :heartpulse: