LaTeX coding: enabling trust: true command. Or inserting some logo into remnote :)

Hello everyone,
I’m a noob, I never coded in my life. But I understand there is command’s code for everything. I found that I can insert symbols and math quite easily with the LaTeX easy codes. But I’m really interested in customize my Remnote with some logos, symbols and other small icons of my “own” with using the `\includegraphics LaTeX function. But I cannot enable the trust command. trust: true doesn’t work. Or I don’t know what to do. I would to have some help with that. Or even a already written function that I some need to variate a bit to be able to insert the wanted logo (url function) with the right size (height, width). Thanks in advance.

RemNote uses KaTeX, so check the KaTeX docs for what commands are supported. There are probably easier ways to insert custom icons than using LaTeX.

I’d have to agree there. It will be easier to use emojis or Custom CSS.

Have a look here:

There are more posts around here, I just grabbed a few of them. Hope this helps! :upside_down_face:

Yes, it helps. Thanks. It’s not what I really wanted but the emojipedia will do the job. I wanted something personnal, to be fair more serious than classic emoji. I’m doing physio studies so I wanted medecine icons.

In fact, any of those option please me. The emojipedia was fine for easy emojis but cannot have an anatomical heart or lungs… I’m not afraid about typing some lines to have beautiful titles. But the trust: true command doesn’t work I wonder why, or how I need to type it to enable.