List card function

I need a list card, but which shows some text(hint) for each numbered bullet before revealing the answer.
It should look like this:(6 numbered images in a collage)

In other words, I want a group of flashcards to always appear in a sequence together. Any way I can do this with existing features?

If you want for every n^th question to be able to see the (n-1)'th question’s answer, then you could indent each question once further. Like this:
What it looks like in the queue:

And so on. The only drawback is that they wouldn’t appear in a sequence together anymore. Perhaps you could see that as interleaved learning though?

3 Likes

This does solve part of the problem. :+1: Yes,I could use this for interleaved learning, but from my exam point of view, its kind of risky. Its because, to answer a question from the “Topic”, I need to know all of “A1,A2,A3” , and knowing only some of them won’t help. That’s why I want to be tested by all of them together. Otherwise, at a point of time, I might have forgotten (say A3), but I’m practicing flashcards of A1,A2 from the queue and my exam happens before the A3 flashcard is next scheduled :sweat_smile:. I guess only some variation of the List card can serve my purpose. Thank you.

figured out a workaround using List Cards; just what I wanted. :sweat_smile:

the title should’ve been “List Card variation”

1 Like

Do you have the code for this? Tks.

@rjh18 No code required, this is the native list card. Click the link if the gif is not loading. Here’s the image version. To make a newline inside of the same rem use shift+enter.

Yup, use shift+enter to create multiple lines in a single bullet, then cloze the answers and merge all clozes.

1 Like

Yep, that is one way to do it. :+1: But I need the answers to be revealed one by one(1, then 2 and so on…like in list cards), not all together. I say this because, in my case, every n^th question needs the (n-1)'th question’s answer to be visible. Thanks.

Doesn’t seem possible with the current way the list rem and queue ordering are setup. A list will always show full lines, and there is no way to force a specific order of clozes from a single rem to appear in the queue. Feel free to hop over to feature requests and upvote whatever seems closest to your intended workflow.

1 Like

Hi, can you elaborate on how to do this? Thank you so much!!

@emmnnemmss The post above contains the solution to the original topic

This feature requests contains some ways to utilise clozes as lists