New RemNote Dark Theme by eustachio

It’s not caused by the theme. The reason for the popup is that your text cursor is right next to the arrow when you paste it, which causes the popup to be shown. RemNote thinks that you want to preview your card when your text cursor is right next to the arrow.
Try to make a space before or after the arrow so that the popup is not triggered.

2 Likes

Hi @awreccan thanks for your feedback.
Regarding the colorful branches, there used to be an option to alternate the color of the tree lines, this option no longer seems to be available.

Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to add a space and still the cursor is automatically positioned next to the arrow, I don’t know why?

because of this popup I had to design an extra step to wait for this popup, I don’t know why this was designed, is it to tell you that there is this popup?

Of course this is not the reason for the thread, I’m just telling people who happen to have this problem
If someone encounters this problem, the current solution is to wait for the pop-up window, press the ESC button

Hi, i’ve just found that the mobile version for this theme has issue.

It is zoomed in so that we could not see the edit button on the top right.

2 Likes

@Hoangna You can hide the word Flashcards with CSS

span.sm\:inline.whitespace-nowrap.hidden.ml-2 {
    display: none !important;
}

source: The function to hide the number of remaining cards in Queue is gone

1 Like

Report: I just updated to v1.5 and found the document title blending into the background, is there a way to fix this?
Great work and cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this. I haven’t done anything for the mobile version. The description of the theme release says ‘Mobile version is coming up’.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. I will update the theme soon.
Cheers

1 Like

This is now fixed.
Cheers

1 Like

A giant white bullet has been fixed.

1 Like

Where can I find the fixes? The last commit on GitHub was on 2021-11-11.

Thank you for your work!

1 Like

is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your feedback.
I synced some fixes to some of the css files within the CSS folder on GitHub. These fixes should apply to your theme automatically when you restart the app, clear cache.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll fix that soon.
Cheers

1 Like

Any news about the light theme😍

1 Like

I’ll do my best to finish it before the new year. Cheers!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to fix this, but I don’t see that happening at my end. Are those dark texts titles or what? I just need to see/know what those dark texts are. Cheers

My knowledge base

i open this options。

1 Like

one more things,this text too dark

1 Like